Professional Teeth Whitening
A white smile can make you look younger and feel more confident; it can even cause others to perceive you as being happy and successful. Really, whitening your teeth is an investment that comes with remarkable rewards.
In their attempts to achieve a brighter smile, many people have picked up products from their local grocery store or have even tried crazy DIY fads. Such methods are minimally effective at best and dangerous at worst. Why waste your time and money when you can rely on your cosmetic dentist in Bridgeport for professional whitening services that deliver amazing results both safely and quickly?
Zoom! In-Office Whitening
Zoom! whitening in Bridgeport is perfect for folks who want the fastest results possible. In as little as one hour, your teeth could become up to eight shades brighter! Here is how the process works:
- We always recommend that you start off with a regular teeth cleaning to prepare your smile for Zoom!
- We prepare your mouth by covering your gums and lips so the whitening solution doesn’t irritate them.
- We apply the Zoom! hydrogen peroxide bleaching gel. It works together with a special light to penetrate your teeth and break up even deep-set stains.
- The gel stays in place for 15 minutes. You may have up to three of these 15-minute sessions during your Zoom! treatment.
- We apply a sensitivity reducing paste to your teeth.
- You look in the mirror and tell us how excited you are about your new, dazzling smile!
Learn More about Zoom! Teeth Whitening
At Home Whitening
If you opt for professional at-home teeth whitening in Bridgeport, we simply provide you with a strong bleaching solution and a set of custom trays. You use your kit every day for about two weeks, during which time your teeth with gradually let go of stains and give you the bright, dazzling grin that you’ve always wanted.
At-home whitening is perfect for anyone who isn’t in a hurry to get a brighter smile. It’s also suited for folks who think they might have trouble sitting still for an in-office whitening procedure or who have naturally sensitive teeth.
Ready for a Brighter Smile?
If you would like to have your teeth professionally whitened, we invite you to contact us and schedule a consultation. We’ll make sure that your teeth are healthy enough to undergo the bleaching procedure, and we’ll chat with you about any issues that may affect the final results (for example, if you have bonding on your front teeth, a whitening treatment may not be right for you).
After your in-office treatment is complete, or when you’re ready to take home your whitening kit, we’ll give you some tips on how to maintain your results as long as possible. Some suggestions we typically offer include:
- Limit how much coffee, wine, and other dark substances you consume.
- Maintain excellent oral hygiene.
- Perform whitening touch-ups when necessary.
- Visit us at least twice a year so we can make sure your teeth are as healthy as they are beautiful.
We want our patients to love their smiles as much as we do! If you would like to learn more about professional whitening, please drop in for a visit.