Correct Your Smile Clearly with Invisalign in Bridgeport
Every year, millions of US adults seek out orthodontic treatment. The number grows exponentially, but many still find the idea of traditional, bracket and wire braces unappealing. In many cases, the Invisalign clear alignment tray system straightens smiles without the mouth full of metal giving patients the beautiful smiles they deserve without adversely affecting their appearance during treatment.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign and other alignment tray orthodontic systems have fast become the preferred smile alignment solution. There’s no need to sacrifice appearance, time, or lifestyle to improve smiles. Instead, choose the Invisalign alignment system. The clear, plastic trays are comfortably straighten teeth without marring appearance, with fewer shorter visits and less time to completion, Invisalign saves patients valuable time, and the trays can be removed at any time so patients continue to eat their favorite foods, smile for family photos, and maintain the comfortable lifestyle throughout treatment.
Why Should I Choose Invisalign Clear Braces in Bridgeport?
- The removable aligners allow patients to maintain their brushing and flossing routine
- No complicated brackets and wires means patients eat their favorite foods and enjoy a full range of nutritious foods
- Many patients experience soft tissue sensitivity and irritation caused by the rubbing of metallic brackets and wires, but closely fitted clear, plastic alignment trays completely eliminate these concerns
- Maintain your sophisticated, professional appearance throughout treatment
- No need for numerous uncomfortable adjustment appointments simply switch out sets of trays ever two weeks
- In most cases, treatment is concluded within 8 and 18 months saving significant time compared with traditional orthodontic treatment
How Does Invisalign Straighten Teeth without Braces?
It’s a snap. Dr. Curtis takes 3D scans and impressions of your and prepares a customized treatment plan. Our trusted Invisalign certified lab creates a series of clear aligners designed to gradually shift smiles into ideal alignment. Each set of trays represents a stage in the orthodontic plan slightly closer to the final product. Simply wear each try for a predetermined time period (typically two weeks), then exchange for the next set of aligners. No brackets and wires, no painful adjustments, and no irritated soft tissue mean maximum comfort and results. Patients still need to visit the team at Curtis Family Dentistry every six weeks to two months, but these appointments are brief, pain free diagnostic visits during which our dentist and team examines smiles to ensure teeth are progressing according to our orthodontic treatment plan.